We are grateful to God for moving the Ontario government into Step Three of its RoadMap to Reopen so that full occupancy for in-person services may return. Even though we have no capacity limit, we still need to maintain a social distance of 2 metres per family unit. This means we will still have limited seating in the auditorium and overflow. Please note a 2 metre distance is still required between households units.
Registration will continue each Monday (via email or telephone). We encourage attendees to consider reserving seats in the Lobby/Forest Room in order to allow others a place in the Auditorium.
Childcare will be available for Toddlers to Grade 5 (spaces limited)
Attendees will need to follow all COVID-19 guidelines:
- Stay home if you are feeling ill, or have any COVID-19-like symptoms.
- Wear a mask inside the church building.
- Socially distance at 2 metres apart.
- Stay in your assigned seats and don’t move around to socialize prior to the service.
- Leave the church directly after the service and socialize outside.
- Drop-off and pick-up Sunday school children by one parent only.
The church office will be open Tuesdays to Thursdays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Visitors are asked to make an appointment and follow the strict COVID-19 guidelines.
We encourage those unable to attend in person to stay connected by live streaming the services, receiving our weekly Life Online, and reaching out to one another.