We are grateful to announce that due to the provincewide vaccination rate and continuing improvements in key public health and health system indicators, the Ontario government has decided to move the province into Step One of its RoadMap to Reopen effective Friday, June 11. That means we can reopen for in-person services this Sunday (June 13).
The allowance for occupancy will be restricted to 15%, which means 65 people in our Auditorium and 55 in the Lobby/Forest Room.
Registration will resume each Monday (via email or telephone) but given the unexpected notice, will begin on Tuesday June 8. We encourage attendees to consider reserving seats in the Lobby/Forest Room in order to allow others a place in the Auditorium.
Childcare will be available for Toddlers to Grade 5 (spaces limited)
Attendees will need to follow all COVID-19 guidelines:
- Stay home if you are feeling ill, or have any COVID-19-like symptoms.
- Wear a mask inside the church building.
- Socially distance at 2 metres apart.
- Stay in your assigned seats and don’t move around to socialize prior to the service.
- Leave the church directly after the service and socialize outside.
- Drop-off and pick-up Sunday school children by one parent only.
The church office will reopen on Tuesday June 15 and remain open Tuesdays to Thursdays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Visitors are asked to make an appointment and follow the strict COVID-19 guidelines.
We encourage those who are unable to attend in person to stay connected by watching the services online, receiving our weekly Life Online, and reaching out to one another.
We thank the Lord for this news since “every good and perfect gift is from above” (James 1:17).