1. Stay for coffee following the service and meet some people.
2. Stop by Guest Services in the lobby and register to receive the weekly “Life onLine” electronic communiqué, a Mail-folder and/or telephone directory.
3. Participate in any of the after-church family events such as “Souper Sunday” (winter), anniversary picnic (June), or the “Wild West Fall Fest” (September).
4. Participate in any of the Adult Connection Groups. We offer a variety of adult social events throughout the year based on life-stages: “C2” (for college students and those starting careers); “Axis” (for young singles, couples and marrieds); and “Roots” (for singles, couples, and young parents).
5. Join a Life Group that best fits you. Small groups provide an avenue for participants to connect with others in meaningful Christian community. We believe that our greatest need is to be in relationship with God and his people. These groups foster Christ-centred relationships through caring, praying, and studying together. We provide a number of small groups—comprised of six to twelve people—for men, women, or both at various times and locations.